Wednesday, March 9, 2016

my experience with ICT course




Good evening everybody Dr.Emad and my class mates .This my last blog in ICT course but not  on ICT Because this course was my window to ICT .This course was full of worriers and  ideas finally are transferred to skills .since I have started my blogs I acquired new way to search for  new information related to ICT and Education  then synthesize these information some skills in ICT I discovered them accidentally others I goggled  them  I learnt    how  compose post upload pictures and videos to my blog and link it to my student page I was curious how can I move from my name which is typed number  18 a few days after two week realized this happened due to hyper linking  because hyper linking was main factor in power point    .power point was the most difficult task for me  many comments made my feel worried like non interactive comment  made search  about  what is interactive to apply  the comments of  liner  help me to looking for  what non liner  not working   let me asked how my triggers working many comments   guide me to the right track .This course help us to be student .centered learner  .Story board was so tough at the first two weeks but it became achievable from the third week story board for my was as a detailed lesson plan it not only contains the objectives ,content  and explanation it also has the design text ,graphic only it was interested when I combined the Gang’s events  .I also realized our instructor used  reflective practice theory  it was so effective .
E.portifolio  was my last task it was the easiest task this easiness due to my practice in the last five weeks (practice makes perfect ) . ICT helped me to use its tools skillfully especially in my career .because I am  a teacher and  I am my student’s mirror  and I can reflect my skills for them day by day now the picture will be clear for them because I equipped with ICT   of course this through use all ICT .Finally I can’t put my  experience in this short blog before I closed this chapter I have to thank God and Dr Emad we will remain sincere we won’t  forget also my thanks   to my classmates we are the navigator of ICT ship and every day we will reach new shore and get the ICT diamonds In all of our life aspects .


No comments:

Post a Comment